Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite CPAP Battery
Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Features
- Can be used as a Permanent Backup Power Supply or a Portable Travel Battery for common 24V PAP Devices
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini
- ResMed S9**
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP** (**Cable Kits sold separately)
- Can be used as a Portable Charging Station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and camera
- Features a built-in LED Flashlight
- FAA Compliant
- 2-3 hours charge time (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)
- 560g weight, dimensions are 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7″ x 3.5″ x 0.8″)
The New Pilot-24 Lite CPAP battery is a revolutionary small Backup Power Supply/ Portable Travel Battery for ResMed and other 24V PAP Devices.
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
- Pilot-24 Lite Battery
- Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
- Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
- Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
- Fabric Carrying Case
- Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
(*In order to run Pilot-24 Lite in backup configuration with AirMini, please use Medistrom AC Power Adapter (SKU #P24ACCACA), or ResMed original AC power adapter for AirSense 10. For the Philips Respironics DreamStation GO Travel CPAP** a Medistrom Cable Kits (SKU # P24PDGPLK) is sold separately. For the ResMed S9 PAP device a Medistrom Cable Kits (SKU # P99ACC9CC) is sold separately. )