The BMC M1 Mini is an Automatic Pressure Adjusting Travel CPAP device designed for the treatment of snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Hypopnea Syndrome (OSAHS). This travel CPAP device is BMC’s first smallest and most compact travel device – so tiny and lightweight it can easily fit in the palm of your hand.
- Ultra-light & Ultra-Portable – Weighing 400 grams only!
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure making therapy simple and easy
- Bluetooth connectivity through the BMC MiniApp (available on both iOS and Android.)
- Waterless Humidification through the HME (Heat Moisture Exchange) component for comfort and convenience.
- Modern, Minimalistic design featuring a rubber anti-slip strip at the bottom that reduces movement of the device during therapy.
- For Use in CPAP/APAP Modes
- Working Mode: CPAP/ Auto
- Warranty : 3 years
- Device Size: 159 mm × 66 mm × 72 mm | Weight: < 400 g
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20cmH20
- Pressure Sensitivity: Standard / Soft / Female
- Smart A/C : Yes
- Ramp Time: 0 – 60 min / Auto
- Sound Pressure Level: ＜ 30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
BMC M1 Mini compatible CPAP Masks: BMC P2H Nasal Pillow Mask, BMC N5H Nasal CPAP Mask and N5AH Nasal CPAP Mask.
The M1 Mini is supplied standard with a slimline 15mm tube that is also compatible with most CPAP mask brands with a 22mm connector provided with the BMC Travel CPAP Masks or HME ”waterless humidification” CPAP Masks.
Included with the device:
- 1 x BMC M1 Mini Auto CPAP device
- 1 x 6 ft CPAP Tubing (15mm)
- 2 x CPAP Filter
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 2 x drawstring soft pouch
- 1 x User Manual